Come celebrate the opening of our Wellesley location with us! All day on Tuesday, November 29, we’ll have special deals, samples, and the opportunity to win fun (and healthy) prizes at our Wellesley store.
Join us for:
- Samples galore! We’ll be making samples of our most popular juices and smoothies all day; plus we’ll have samples of some of our favorite food items like the Tuscan Kale Bowl and Spicy Peanut Noodles.
- Free stuff! Receive a free Thirst. For Life. cooler bag (perfectly sized for three cold-press juices or one acai bowl) with any purchase of $35 or more.
- Discounts! Take 20% off all shots.
- Prizes! Snap your best photo of the opening and tag us (@thirstjuiceco) and use hashtag #thirstwellesley on your public Instagram account for a chance to win one of three gift cards, or the grand prize of a cooler bag filled with your choice of nut milk, plus your choice of cold pressed juice, plus Superfood Bites, and more. Or join our mailing list and with any purchase to be entered in a raffle to win a $20 gift card.
- And more!
Celebrations start at 7AM and continue until we close at 6PM!
If you follow us on Snapchat (for those of you not yet following, we’re “thirstjuiceco”), you know that we spent time at our new Wellesley store yesterday – and that it’s finally starting to look like a juice bar! The floor is in, as are the tiles, some of the cabinetry, and the wall separating the front and back of the house.
Future home of our menu board, above some beautiful new tile.
We are really excited about how much bigger the back of house space is in our Wellesley store compared to Boston. In Boston, we basically don’t have a back of house. That means we peel every carrot, wash every leaf of kale, and cook all of soup on the counter immediately behind the register. Thanks to the increased prep space in Wellesley, you can expect more prepared foods (think salads, grain bowls, and new snack items) and a wider variety of cold-pressed juices.
Inside Look – Unfinished back of house
We still need to paint, hook up plumbing and electric, and install equipment. And then we need to pass all of our final inspections. But we’re close enough that we can now say we plan to open next month!
Stay tuned for more updates as we get closer. We are also now hiring Team Members and Shift Managers for Wellesley. If you’re interested or know someone who would be a great fit, check out the job description on Craigslist here: Job Listing and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our rough plumbing and electric inspections are complete – we passed! And last night, the Board of Selectman approved our restaurant license (known generally as a Common Victualler’s License; in this case a “Take Out Food License,” because we don’t have seating).
Check back next week for a longer post with pictures of the huge progress our construction team has made in the past few weeks!
Construction on our Wellesley store continues to progress as planned. Though there’s still much to do, our construction team has accomplished a lot in the past month.
- The cement slab, which the team tore up last month in order to install plumbing, is now whole.
- Framing (to support our interior walls) is now complete.
- Installation of “rough” plumbing is ongoing.
- Installation of “rough” electric is ongoing.
Next up, we have our rough plumbing and electric inspections and the hearing for our restaurant permit (often referred to as a Common Victualler’s license).
Check back soon for more updates and follow us on snapchat (thirstjuiceco) to come with us behind the scenes on our site visits!
New to Thirst Juice Co.? Learn more about us on our about page and view our menu, too.
We’ve been waiting a VERY long time to say this, but we’re thrilled to share that we started construction on our Wellesley store yesterday!
As many of you know, we signed a lease for a great space on the Grove Street side of the Belclare last summer. We’d hoped that our Wellesley store would be open by now, but we’re so excited that we’re finally getting closer!
Here’s what the interior looks like now:
As you can see, there’s lots to do! But our construction team is committed to getting this done as quickly as we can. Equipment is ordered and the additional permitting we’ll need in order to open is in the works. We’ll post regular updates on construction here, and we’ll let you know when we have an opening date. If you want updates sent straight to your inbox, sign up for our newsletter (enter your email at the bottom of this page). Also, add us on snapchat to get a behind the scenes look at our progress! We’re ThirstJuiceCo.